Dog Daycare Information
A signed copy of our full Policy and Service Agreement is a pre-requisite for participation.
Dog Health Requirements
- The owner ensures that their dog has been seen by a qualified veterinarian on the recommended schedule and that their dog is healthy and up to date on all vaccinations and preventative care deemed required by their veterinarian. Proof of vaccination must be provided at the first visit.
- Puppies must have been home for a minimum of one week before joining the Puppy Daycare
Socials,and had their first set of vaccinations (two sets if over the age of 12 weeks old). Proof of vaccination must be provided at the first visit.
- During participation in programs with One Leg Up Canine Company, dogs must be kept up-to-date on vaccinations as recommended by their veterinarian. Documentation must be provided at the first visit.
- Dogs who are ill or injured, or who are suspected of being ill or injured in any way may not participate in programs at One Leg Up Canine Company.
Dogs Suitability for Participation
- Dogs who are showing any signs of excessive stress and/or reactivity are not permitted in the daycare programs.
- Absolutely no harsh handling methods are permitted on the property. The use of choke collars, electric collars, and prong collars are absolutely not permitted on the property.
Payment and Cancellation
- Space may be limited in some cases, and available spots will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Any purchased packages are non-refundable. In the event that your dog has a medical
a refund may be possible. A $30 administration fee will apply and a note from your veterinarian is required to receive credit. Packages or pre-purchased visits must be completed within 90 days of purchase. In the case of medical emergencies or facility emergency an extension may be given. holidays
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior will be considered a used booking. Clients must provide 24 hours notice for all cancellations in order to receive a makeup daycare visit.