Dog Daycare/Social Policy & Service Agreement
Agreement to this Policy and Agreement is a prerequisite for participation in our daycare and social programs.
By reserving your appointment for dog daycare and/or socials with One Leg Up Canine Company and its representatives, you are agreeing to the following:
- Proof of vaccination must be provided at least 3 days in advance of a puppy's first social visit.
- Puppies must have been home for a minimum of one week before joining programs, and have had their first set of vaccinations (two sets if over the age of 12 weeks old).
- Dogs must remain current with the vaccination and examination schedule deemed required by their veterinarian.
- Dogs who are ill or injured or who are suspected of being ill or injured in any way are not suitable to participate in social programs.
- Dogs who are showing any signs of excessive stress and/or reactivity are not suitable to participate in social programs.
- Absolutely no harsh handling methods are permitted on the property. The use of choke collars, electric collars, and prong collars are absolutely not permitted on the property.
- Should the information be required, you authorize One Leg Up Canine Company and its representatives to contact your dog's veterinarian to obtain medical and vaccination history, and you consent to the release of this information for the purpose of participation in our dog daycare and social programs.
- You must disclose any fearful, aggressive or potentially unsafe details about your dog in advance of registration.
- Not all dogs are suitable for social programs. We reserve the right to deny or remove any dog from social programs at any time should the dog show any signs of excessive stress and/or reactivity.
- Dogs participating in social programs must not exhibit any fearful, reactive, anxious, or aggressive behaviours to either people or dogs.
Payment and Cancellation
Reservations are only considered held once payment has been completed. Space may be limited in some cases, and available spots will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis for payments received.
Cancellations made less than 24 hours prior will be considered a used booking. Clients must provide 24 hours notice for all cancellations in order to receive a makeup visit.
Any purchased packages are non-refundable. In the event that your dog has a medical emergency a refund may be possible. A $30 administration fee will apply and a note from your veterinarian is required to receive credit. Packages or pre-purchased visits are non-refundable and must be completed within 90 days of purchase. In the case of medical emergencies or facility holidays an extension may be given.
Services are non-transferable.
Photo and Video Release
You acknowledge and consent to pictures, video, and/or basic information regarding your pet potentially being used without charge and only for the purposes of education, advertising or promotion of One Leg Up Canine Company, its representatives and related businesses. Promotional media may include, but is not limited to, social media, website, video and posters. We will not seek compensation from nor permit use of such material by any third party.
Agreement to Hold Harmless & Assumption of Risk
You understand that these activities are not without risk to dogs, property or people. You expressly assume the risk of any damage or injury incurred to any person, animal or property as a result of programs conducted by or on behalf of One Leg Up Canine Company or it's representatives. You agree to absolve and hold harmless One Leg Up Canine Company, its representatives, and any other parties associated with any service provided. You agree to make known any and all behavioural and health problems or concerns at the time of registration and agree to assume all responsibility for the actions of your dog(s) at the time of service and in future. One Leg Up Canine Company is not responsible for any injury to or destruction of any person, animal or property at the time of service or in future. You understand that One Leg Up Canine Company will make no guarantee of results of the services provided.
These policies are subject to change without notice.