Private Dog Training in Guelph
One-on-One Training for Problem Behaviours & Life SkillsREGISTER NOW
Private dog training sessions are an individualized approach to behaviour modification. These one-on-one consultations take place with a CCPDT certified dog trainer either in person at our Victoria Road training school, or by online video conference for distance clients. Each program includes the development of a thorough training plan specific to the needs of each dog and household.
Some of the common behaviours addressed during private dog training sessions include:
- Fearful or aggressive behaviours
- Difficulties when visitors come to the home
- Biting or nipping
- Coming when called
- Pulling on leash
- Jumping up on people or countertops
- Excessive or inappropriate barking
- Lack of basic manners or obedience commands
One Leg Up Canine Company is fully insured, bonded, and certified
Single Session - $125 per hour
Package of three sessions - $360 per package
Package of five sessions - $575 per package
Prices are not including HST. Purchased sessions and packages must be used within 3 months. Travel rates apply for in-home training outside the city of Guelph.
How to Get Started:
1. Read our Policies and Training Philosophy
2. Select a trainer below to view their next available booking times
3. Make your date selection, then choose either "Book this appointment" or "Book this & additional appointments" if you would like to schedule more than one session time.
4. Follow the prompts to complete your dog's registration details.
5. Wait for your invoice to arrive within 1-2 business days, and complete payment to hold your reservation.
6. That's it! Keep an eye out for our reminder emails. These will help you prepare for our sessions together.