Private Dog Training in Guelph
One-on-One Training for Problem Behaviours & Life SkillsPrivate dog training sessions are an individualized approach to behaviour modification. These one-on-one consultations take place with a CCPDT certified dog trainer either in person at our Victoria Road training school, or by online video conference for distance clients. Each program includes the development of a thorough training plan specific to the needs of each dog and household.
Some of the common behaviours addressed during private dog training sessions include:
- Fearful or aggressive behaviours
- Difficulties when visitors come to the home
- Biting or nipping
- Coming when called
- Pulling on leash
- Jumping up on people or countertops
- Excessive or inappropriate barking
- Lack of basic manners or obedience commands
One Leg Up Canine Company is fully insured, bonded, and certified
$125 per hour
Package of three sessions
$360 per package
Package of five sessions
$575 per package
Prices are not including HST. Purchased sessions and packages must be used within 3 months. Travel rates apply for in-home training outside the city of Guelph.In order to maintain a high standard of care for each client, I will work with only a limited number of private clients at any given time. During periods of high demand there may be a delay before the next available space opens up.
How to Get Started:
2. Choose your package from the options above, and select "Register Now".
3. Make a trainer selection based on your availability.
4. Follow the prompts to complete your bookings and details.
5. Wait for your invoice to arrive within 1-2 business days, and complete payment to hold your reservation.
That's it! Keep an eye out for our reminder emails. These will help you prepare for our sessions together.