A Socialization Experience, just for Puppies!
Give your puppy an enriching Socialization Experience (and tire them out!)
This is a safe space where young puppies come to play, build confidence, and learn healthy social skills alongside other puppy pals. Puppies are shown how to make good choices during play, including learning how to initiate play, how to respond to canine social cues, how to share toys, and how to rest.
Puppy Daycare Socials are a carefully curated socialization experience overseen by a certified professional dog trainer. Each of our Puppy Socials are catered to the needs of dogs during their early stages of development (18 weeks or younger).
Who can attend:This program is for all puppies between the age of 9-18 weeks, who have been in their home for a minimum of one week, and who are on track with their puppy vaccination schedule. These are puppy-only events (no owners). For owners looking to learn more about play skills please take a look at our Puppy Socialization & Training Program.
- Puppies must have been home for a minimum of one week before joining
- Puppies must have had their first set of vaccinations (two sets if over the age of 12 weeks, three sets if over the age of 16 weeks). Proof of vaccination must be provided at the first visit. Only vaccination schedules approved by your local veterinarian will be accepted. We can not accept vaccination certificates from outside the country which have not also been seen by a local vet.
- Dogs are not permitted to attend the daycare facility should they be ill or injured, or are suspected of being ill or injured in any way.
Every Saturday! Drop-off at 11:00 am, pick-up is between 12:20-12:30 pm.
To encourage a calm and successful experience, puppies must attend for the full 80-90 minutes. In addition to registering and submitting payment, a signed copy of our full policy and service agreement is a pre-requisite for participation in this service.
$30 plus HST per visit, or $25 plus HST for students registered into our Puppy Socialization & Training Program. Spaces are limited and registration is required. Payment is required to hold all reservations.
How To Register:
- Complete your puppy's details on the registration form, HERE.
- Wait for our invoice (may take one business day)
- Pay invoice
- Drop off your puppy! Don't forget your puppy and your vaccination information.