A Socialization Experience, just for Puppies!
Puppy Daycare Socials are a carefully curated socialization experience overseen by a certified professional dog trainer.
This is a safe space where young puppies come to play, build confidence, and learn healthy social skills alongside other puppy pals. Puppies are shown how to make good choices during play, including learning how to initiate play, how to respond to canine social cues, how to share toys, and how to rest.
Each of our Puppy Socials are catered to the needs of dogs during their early stages of development (18 weeks or younger).
Who is this for:This program is for all puppies between the age of 9-18 weeks, who have been in their home for a minimum of one week, and who are on track with their puppy vaccination schedule. These are puppy-only events (no owners). For owners looking to learn more about play skills please take a look at our Puppy Socialization & Training Program.
- Puppies must have been home for a minimum of one week before joining
- Puppies must have had their first set of vaccinations (two sets if over the age of 12 weeks, three sets if over the age of 16 weeks). Proof of vaccination must be provided in advance of the first visit. Only vaccination schedules approved by your local veterinarian will be accepted. We can not accept vaccination certificates from outside the country where they have not also been seen by a local veterinarian.
- Dogs are not permitted to attend the daycare facility should they be ill or injured, or are suspected of being ill or injured in any way.
$40 plus HST per visit, or $30 plus HST for students registered into our Puppy Socialization & Training Program.
Payment is required to hold all reservations. Completed payment is your agreement to our Policies & Service Agreement
Every Saturday from 1:45pm - 3:15pm
Please check the calendar below for availability. Spaces are limited and registration is required. To encourage a calm and successful experience, puppies must attend for the full 80-90 minutes.
How to Register:
- From the calendar below, choose which dates you would like to register your puppy. Multiple dates can be chosen at once by clicking "Book this and additional appointments »". Sessions with availability are in bold.
- Follow the prompts to complete your registration information.
- Wait for our invoice to arrive within 1-2 business days, and complete your payment to confirm your reservation.
- Send us a copy of your puppy's current vaccination record (this may also be sent from your veterinarians office)
- Drop off your puppy!