Life Skills Classes
Group Training Program for Adolescent and Adult DogsREGISTER NOW
The perfect program to get a perfect family dog
- Polite leash walking
- Reliable Recall: your dog will come to you when you call
- Settle On A Mat: a helpful skill for self-control and for when visitors arrive.
- Targeting: the basis for training focus, obedience, & tricks.
- Leave It: leave food & objects, a great way to build impulse control
- Sit, Down, and Stay
- Automatic focus on handler
- Respond to name anywhere, anytime
- Prevention of behaviour problems
- Enrichment activities for your individual dog
Who is this program for?
If you hope your dog to be a well-behaved family member, who you can be proud of in public, has self-control, comes when called and who enjoys being with you, this is the program for you.
If you are planning to join dog sports with your dog; obedience, rally, agility, flyball, etc., this is the program for you. You will learn the key foundation skills that are the building blocks for good performance: only with good training skills can you train your dog for success.
If you are looking to strengthen your bond with your dog, increase mental enrichment, and improve their desire to work together with you, this is the program for you.
The dogs must be a minimum of 4 months of age and healthy.
Dogs must not exhibit fearful, reactive or aggressive behaviours toward dogs or people. In uncertain cases we may begin with private training.
For extra convenience and flexibility, we have both evening and weekend classes available:
- Register online (below) and you will receive a link to our FREE online orientation webinar to get you started.
- Our class size is small (maximum 4-5 dogs), which ensures a lot of INDIVIDUALIZED ATTENTION.
Pricing and Registration
Six-session program: $355 + HST - Enrolment includes:
- One hour of group session each week, for six consecutive weeks.
- Our full Life Skills Manual, which includes a detailed breakdown of how to set your dog up for overall success, as well as written step-by-step exercises for you and your dog.
- Our online webinar which gives you an understanding of how dogs learn, and how to find success with your training
- Graduation awards
- A discount on your next level of training classes & private training sessions for two months after graduation. (Puppy Class graduates : you will receive a 5% discount on this Life Skills course when you register within 2 months of your Puppy Class graduation!)
Please read our Training Philosophy and Group Class Policies before registering.
How to get started
2. Select which start date you would like from the list below
3. Follow the prompts to complete your dog's registration details
4. Wait for your invoice to arrive within 1-2 business days, and submit payment to hold your reservation.
5. Watch the online webinar (link is provided to you upon completing your registration details)
6. That's it! Keep an eye out for our reminder emails. These will help you prepare for your lessons.