Canine Circus School
Guelph's Only Canine Circus School Program
Teach your dog fun skills, expand their party tricks, & earn official titles! Circus School Classes are open for booking now.REGISTER NOW
The focus of Canine Circus School is to expand each dog's training beyond the standard cues and tricks. You will learn to utilize props in your dog's learning process, to work at a distance from your dog, and to build duration into their actions. Each dog/handler team will be encouraged to think creatively to accomplish whichever skill goals they set for themselves.
Tricks classes at One Leg Up Canine Company are taught by our Certified Trick Dog Instructor. This means that our Circus School students have the opportunity (should they like) to earn credits towards the official credential titles of Novice Trick Dog (NTD), Intermediate Trick Dog (ITD), Advanced Trick Dog (ATD), Expert Trick Dog (ETD), Trick Dog Champion (TDCH), Trick Dog, Grand Champion (TDGCH), Trick Dog Masters, and a range of speciality titles.
Circus School classes are also a fun and easy way for your dog to earn their very own post-nominal letters!
There are a number of program options in the Canine Circus School series. Students are encouraged to return regularly for more fun (and more ribbons!). We are currently running the following Circus School class series:
- LION TAMERS
Cost for one program is $355 plus HST (5 sessions)
Prerequisite: Handler must be fluent in clicker/positive reinforcement training.
How to Register
- Read our Dog Training Policy & Service Agreement
- Select which program and start date you would like from the link below
- Follow the prompts to complete your dog's registration details
- Wait for your invoice to arrive, and submit payment to hold your reservation. Invoices are sent once all class registrations are received.
- That's it! Keep an eye out for our reminder emails. These will help you prepare for your lessons.